B&B No.1 Large
Fragrance No. 1: Beautifully bright California tangerine and Brazilian grapefruit in combination with fresh melon, Japanese Yuzu, gently balanced with white gardenia and jasmine ending with white musk and pacific marine.
Our coconut wax blend candles are hand-poured with the very best fragrance in the industry. Our wax blend is odorless, which means we don’t have to use anything to cover the wax’s base odor (less additives) and it burns longer than other wax bases.
We optimize every candle system (wick, fragrance, vessel and wax) for the best burn possible to ensure the safety of use as well as the quality of the candle you are receiving.
It’s important to know how to burn a candle, to make sure you get the very best experience possible. So here are some tips:
- Trim the wick to ¼” prior to lighting the candle (with each burn trim your wick)
- Burn for a minimum of 1 hour to make sure the wax pool reaches the edge of the vessel (tin or jar). This will help the fragrance fill your space while also preventing the candle from tunneling. So make the first burn count!
- Safety is always important! Follow the warning label on the bottom of the candle and NEVER leave a burning candle unattended (among other things).
- Drafts can cause the very best candles not to burn correctly so choose the placement of your candle wisely (watch the flame to see if a draft maybe affecting your candle).
- When possible extinguish candles with the lid (don't blow them out) and store candles with the lid on to maintain the fragrance integrity of your candle.